NSW Budget was announced by the NSW Treasurer, Gladys Berejiklian on Tuesday, 21 June 2016.
Treasurer Gladys Berejiklian said New South Wales has the strongest economy and the strongest budget position of any state. New South Wales is truly Australia’s number one destination to live, work and do business
- Created 141,800 jobs, almost two-thirds of the jobs added across the nation.
- Triple-A credit rating is secured.
- Households and businesses have high levels of confidence.
- Home approvals have also reached record highs.
NSW Budget 2016-17 Highlights
- A record $73.3 billion will be invested into the State’s infrastructure over four years — building the schools, hospitals, public transport and roads.
- $20.2 billion in recurrent and capital funding, an increase of $3.7 billion on 2015-16
Sydney Metro North West
$1.3 billion allocated to Stage 1- Sydney Metro North West of Sydney Metro, Australia’s biggest public transport project.
Kellyville Station will provide rail access and public transport interchange for people living at Kellyville, Beaumont Hills and Stanhope Gardens. It is expected to start operation in the first half of 2019. The train station will provide 1,200 free parking.
The government plans to revitalise Kellyville through building parks, stores, restaurants and a new public school. This will make Kellyville one of the major development areas in the Northwest area.
- 1,500sqm shopping precinct, including Aldi, McDonald’s
- Close to train station, bus station
- Kellyville train station- large interchange station
- Surrounded with schools, shopping centres, parks, hospitals
Now selling! For brochure and detailed information, please visit the project website: http://northvillage.com.au/